GO Month is right around the corner! This special month of October is when we set aside a time each year to focus on missions. Some special things going on include FFC missions team reports, missions-based speakers, announcement of 2017 trips, and more. Here are some of the highlights of what we have planned for GO Month 2016:
- Infant loss service / Healing and Hope (14th)
- Fall Festival (Community-wide Trunk-or-Treat, The Amazing Chemistry Show, carnival games) (26th)
Each service throughout the month will have a teaser report (5 minutes) from each 2016 missions team at the beginning of both services. At 10:45am, teams will have a full review in the Youth Room.
- Australia team presenting
- SEND tickets go on sale
- Europe team presenting
- Our partner in Sweden, Eric Haney will be here and sharing with us!
- Utah team presenting
- Berlin team presenting
- 2017 missions trips announced
- Philosophy of missions presented
- Brad Buser, Founder/President of Radius International – Special Speaker