Family Devotional Guide – May 2
What are you hungry for?
What is something you love and can’t seem to get enough of? Maybe it’s food or activity or time with a person. Whatever yours might be, it just seems that no matter how much we get, it’s never enough. Can you relate to this?
Pastor Todd, this Sunday, told us what he is hungry for. Can you remember what he said? Please take a moment and think about it. What did Pastor Todd tell us he is hungry for more of?
Pastor Todd told us that he is hungry for more of God’s power at work in and through our church! He told us that one thing he can’t get enough of is when God works and moves in the lives of the people of First Family Church. I hope you love that as well and are hungry for more of it as well!
One thing Pastor Todd didn’t tell us was what precisely this would look like. So, before we move on in our sermon series, take time talking about what this might look like in and through our church with your family. Let’s spend some time this week as a whole church asking for this very thing from God, and then let’s eagerly expect that He will do this very thing!
As a family, couple, or as friends, discuss the questions below.
Family Discussion Questions:
- When have you seen God work and move in mighty ways in your lifetime? Take a few moments and share those stories!
- How have you seen God work in mighty ways at First Family Church?
- Dream for a moment! What do you hope God continues to do at First Family Church?
- What do you hope God continues to do through First Family Church?
- How do you hope God uses you specifically in mighty ways in the days and years to come?
Monday- Galatians 5:1-6
Tuesday- Galatians 5:7-12
Wednesday- Galatians 5:13-15
Thursday- Galatians 5:16-24
Friday- Galatians 5:25-26
Saturday- Make-Up Reading Day