First Family Church's main campus is in Ankeny, IA. God, through a series of Spirit-directed events, led the elders and congregation in October 2009, to purchase a 36,000 square foot warehouse sitting on approximately six acres in Ankeny to facilitate the vision and growth God had given them since their inception. After a few months of remodeling to enable basic functionality, First Family Church moved to it’s first “owned” location in January 2010.
Throughout all the location changes and growth, First Family is humbled that God has enabled them to faithfully celebrate the Father, grow in the Son, and serve in the power of the Spirit as God continues to “add to the church those who are being saved” (Acts 2).
Sundays at 8:30 and 10:30am
What to Expect
- Childcare for infants through 2-years of age.
- Quest Families, our children's ministry for kids 3-years through 5-grade.
- Authentic worship.
- Relevant teaching from the Bible. We believe in teaching through complete books of the Bible.
- Lighthouses. We believe spiritual growth flows out of two basic commitments: A commitment to God and the Bible, and a commitment to significant Christian relationships. To help develop these significant relationships, we have developed Lighthouses. Hosted in homes in and around Bondurant, these groups of eight to 16 people offer a smaller context for study of the Bible, fellowship, accountability, and service.
- To learn more, visit our What to Expect page
Learn More: Attend Our Next Newcomers Lighthouse
- At our first get-together, a schedule will be given to you so you can plan accordingly over the course of the Lighthouse.
- We do not provide childcare at Newcomers Lighthouse; however, it is a casual atmosphere, so you are welcome to bring your children and watch them during the group, or even rotate with your spouse, utilizing another room where there are toys available.
- Each week we cover a specific aspect of FFC, hand out some church-related material, and have plenty of Q and A time. So come with questions!
Interested? Click here to register for the next rotation. The Newcomers Lighthouse in Ankeny is led by Pastor Todd.