Teri Nichols, the Hentzel’s ministry partner, is back in Jamaica and gearing up for her return to some weekly ministry activities. We are looking for a few volunteers to join Sara on a trip to Jamaica to help prepare for Bible Club. We are hoping to gather a team quickly and head over October 1–8 or October 8–15. Cost is still being determined but will be around $1200–1500 including airfare.
- Tether ball pole installed
- Build a gated fence around trampoline
- Stain and sand swing set, and repair as needed
- Pavilion sanded, stained benches fixed or replaced
- Hang plywood to hold maps and teaching materials
- Install motorized screen(Teri to purchase here)
- Fix plumbing in outdoor bathrooms
- Fix up- tile etc outdoor showers
- Back to school organized
- Paperwork for year organized( lesson handouts) copied
If you're interested in going, or financially supporting those going, please contact to Sara Hentzel at or 515-868-4816.