Saturday, August 12, 2017, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Our annual Back-to-School Giveaway is coming up August 12th from 9:30–11am at Morris Elementary in Bondurant. This is a great outreach opportunity to help those in the community in need. We need your help in collecting school supplies!
Drop off new supplies in the children's wing or at Connect Central until August 10th!
Drop off new supplies at the front desk by August 6th. We also need help handing out supplies on the 12th. If you can help that morning, please contact Pastor Carlos.
Here are some items we could use:
- Pencil box or bag
- Scissors – blunt & pointed tip
- Crayons – 24 count
- Washable markers
- Yellow #2 wooden pencils
- Glue sticks (small and large)
- Colored pencils
- Eraser – rectangular
- One-inch Three-Ring Binder
- Wide-rule spiral notebook – (plain color)
- Wide-rule loose leaf paper
- Wide-rule composition notebook
- Watercolor paint
- Ear buds
- Highlighter marker – yellow & pack of 4 colors
- Red and blue pens
- Dry erase markers
- Disinfectant wipes
- Pocket folder, plastic (plain colors, with and without prongs)