- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation (Genesis 1:1).
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
- We believe in Jesus Christ, His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial and bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return in power and glory (John 1:1; Matthew 1:23; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 15:3–4; Acts 1:9, 11).
- We believe in the sinfulness of man and the gift of salvation by grace through faith in Christ who shed His blood. This makes believers eternally secure in Jesus Christ (Romans 3:23–25; 8:38–39).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and enables the Christian to live a godly life (John 14:26–27).
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead: the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to the resurrection of judgment (John 5:28–29).
- We believe in the church as the body of Christ, which is composed of all believers who have accepted Christ as Savior (1 Corinthians 12:12–13).
FFC Faith and Message